Friday, August 29, 2014

Hey Everybody!

Hello everyone. My name is Jeff Horne and I am currently a junior here at Weber State. I am pursuing my degree in Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and Advertising. After not going to school in 2013, it is good to be a full time student again. I am not sure what I want to do with my degree after I graduate, but I hope to figure that out as I get further into school.

When I am not in school I like to do anything outdoors, and I am also a big reader. I love to longboard, wake surf, and anything that includes climbing or swimming. I love the summer and Lake Powell is my favorite vacation spot. Stephen King is my favorite author and I have read several of his books. Two of my favorites from him are 11/22/63 and Misery. I don't like scary movies or anything else in that genre, but when I first read Misery I was hooked.

I look forward to an awesome semester with you all and meeting everyone at the study sessions! That is a picture of me when I thought just a mustache was cool. However, I have now been growing a beard now for 6 months, so I may look a little different at the study sessions!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Jeff. I like to climb as well. I also longboard every once in awhile. I don't really do a lot of down hill though. I mostly do flat land riding for exercise. I don't really read much, but I have seen the movie "Misery". I really liked the movie. I have seen a lot of the Stephen King based movies and TV shows though. He has some really original ideas, which is always interesting. Maybe we'll meet at the study sessions.

    ReplyDelete