Monday, November 10, 2014

Headlines from Roger Corry

I really enjoyed the “Finding Headlines” assignment. I started looking through Yahoo news and was surprised that I was not able to find all the different headlines that I needed. I visited several other news sites and found a few more, but still was missing several. Finally, I had no other choice than going old school and picking up some actual newspapers. I stopped by the Davis campus and found the US Today and the Signpost. There were a few headlines that I really liked and a few I wasn’t able to use for the assignment. My favorite headline was from US Today “Army men finally march into Toy Hall of Fame”. I liked it because it is fun and I enjoyed the words “finally march into Toy Hall of Fame”. I also enjoyed the following headline from Yahoo “President Obama says Jordan should worry about Hornets, not his golf game.” I am not a big fan of President Obama and his politics, but you have to respect anyone with the guts to trash talk Michael Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment