Sunday, September 28, 2014

Online resources

There are several good websites that I use on a regular basis. The first website is www.dictionary.com. I have this page bookmarked as a favorite on every electronic device I own, in addition to having the app on my phone and tablet. I’m obsessed with it (in case you couldn't already tell). It’s such a great reference tool for spelling or thesaurus questions.

My other favorite online resource is Grammar Girl. Her website is www.quickanddirtytips.com/grammargirl. I love this girl! She’s smart, funny and applies all of the really hard to remember grammar rules in a way that is easily understood. I used to listen to her podcast on her quick and dirty tips while driving to work. Her advice is straight-forward, easy to understand and applicable. She has also published several books that are a wonderful resource. They include everything from punctuation, troublesome words and misused words. My favorite is her book that contains words to make you sound smart. After all, who doesn't need a little help with this one?

Editing Error


This mistake I happened upon when I tried to send an email to Alice Lane Home Collection. Their website has a Contact Us section. Under the tab is an option to send them an email. The email address is info@alicelanehome.con

No comments:

Post a Comment